Want to whip up a simple dinner at home with a few simple ingredients? In this Japan jam series, we will show you how to whip up a delicious Japanese beef sukiyaki meal at home using our Japan Yamagata Pear Jam!
- 200g of Sliced Beef (choose cuts for stir frying if possible)
- 1/2 a Yellow Onion
- 1 tbsp of Mirin
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Japan Yamagata Pear Jam
- 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce (add more if you want more savouriness)
1. In a large bowl, add in your beef followed by the rest of the ingredients.
2. Mix your ingredients until everything is well combined and your beef evenly coated with the marinate.
3. Let your beef marinate in the fridge for at least 30 mins to get the most flavour.
4. In a heated wok, add in your marinated beef and spread it out evenly.
5. After about 3 mins on one side, flip your beef to the other side to cook it evenly for another 3 mins or until the meat it cooked, but do not over cook the beef as it will tend to be hard if too well done.
6. Plate up your meat and enjoy with a bowl of rice.